By accessing our web site, Customer(s) / Potential Buyer (s) are agreeing to be bound by the listed web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that Customer(s) / Potential Buyer(s) are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If for some reason Customers / Potential Buyers do not agree with any of the terms listed on our Web Site, they are prohibited from using or accessing our Web site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Affordable Used Tires Inc.’s web site for personal use and non-commercial/ non-Competitive viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license Customer(s) / Potential Buyer(s) and or Browser(s) may not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial, Competitive and or non-commercial);
- transfer the listed materials to any competitor, organization or any other person or copy the materials on any entity and or other server(s)
- attempt or try to attempt to decompile, reinstall, modify or reverse engineer any contents and or software loaded on Affordable Used Tires Inc.’s web site;
- remove its Logo(s), Pictures and or any copyrighted materials;
- The license to use our Website as a Customer or Potential Buyer shall automatically terminate if any these restrictions are violated at any time. Upon terminating your (Customer(s) / Potential Buyer(s) or Browser(s) viewing of the materials and or contents listed On Affordable Used Tire, When the license is terminated, Customer(s) / Potential Buyer(s) or Browser(s) must destroy any copied or downloaded material(s).
The data, picture(s) and or material posted and listed on Affordable Used Tire Inc.’s web site are posted and provided “as is”. Affordable Used Tires Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, Nothing Excluded, Used Tires are sold as is and not manufactured by Affordable user Tires Models, Brands are sold as is and are not copyrighted for Affordable Used Tires. Affordable Used Tires does not represent Manufacturer, nor assumes any product or workmanship liability.
Under no circumstance Affordable Used Tires Inc., Its affiliate and or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, but not limited) for loss of profit, data profile or due to business interruption(s)) caused, due to the use or inability to use the materials on AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc.’s Web site, even if AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc. or its authorized representative and or employees has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such reported damage(s). Any or all jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to Customer(s) or Potential Buyer(s).
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical and or photographic errors. AFFORDABLE Tires Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on our web site are accurate, complete, and or current. AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on AFFORDABLE USED TIRES web site at any time without notice. AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials posted.
AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site(s). The inclusion of any link ADDED TO THE Web Site does not imply endorsement on contents on linked sites by AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc. Use of any such linked web site is at the Customer(s), Potential Buyer(s) or Browser(s) own risk.
AFFORDABLE USED TIRES INC., is a Texas Corporation. Any claim relating to AFFORDABLE USED Tires Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.