AFFORDABLE USED TIRES INC., Terms & Conditions of Sale
PLEASE REVIEW OUR TERMS OF SALE AS LISTED FOLLOWING. THE TERMS LISTED BELOW APPLY TO ANY PURCHASE OF USED TIRE(S)
ANY AND ALL PRODUCT SOLD BY AFFORDABLE USED TIRES, INC. ARE SOLD IN “AS IS” CONDITION, WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, OTHER THAN AS STATED BELOW.
- All tires listed for sale are “used”.
- Affordable Used Tires, Inc., does not know the history (including repairs, production date(s), and its geographical location where the used tire originated from and or weather conditions) and or prior use of any used tires sold.
- When Affordable Used Tires Inc., receives each tire, its staff personnel and visually examines them and also air test them, It is done solely for the purpose of determining tread depth and any visually apparent damage.
- Some tires may have been professionally repaired (safe spots only, meaning no sidewall repairs) although tires could be patched or stem patched. AFFORDABLE USED TIRES INC., does not warrant or represent the quality of any of such repairs. Affordable Used Tires Inc; however guarantee there have been no sidewall repairs.
- After Affordable Used Tires Inc; receives Order(s) from Customer(s), the tires are again checked visually and with air pressure before being packed and shipped. If and when damage(s) is / are discovered during 2nd the second visual inspection, the tires will not be shipped, the Customer(s) will be contacted and notified by e-mail or telephone.
- Once order(s) received by the Customer(s), the installer or mounting place of the tires MUST make a final inspection of each and every tire before installation onto a motor vehicle.
- If the inspection conducted by the installer finds and discover any damage to the tire(s), the tire(s) can be returned to AFFORDABLE USED Tires, Inc. within 90-day return procedures, for either a refund and or replacement. However, if upon receipt it is determined that the tire(s) was damaged when shipped to you then there will be no restocking fee and AFFORDABLE USED Tires, Inc. will gladly pay the shipping costs.
- Failure to notify AFFORDABLE USED Tires, Inc. by e-mail or phone (281-326-9576) of any unsatisfactory condition of the tire(s) within five (7) days of receipt of the tire(s) will means Customer(s) has accepted the tire(s) in condition it was / were received. Customer(s) must also provide detailed description and nature of the damage(s), and whether Customer(s) intends to return the tire(s) for refund, exchange or replacement.
- All tires are sold subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction return policy.
- AFFORDABLE USED Tires, Inc. does not guarantee WHITE LETTERS AND OR WHITE WALL ; AFFORDABLE USED TIRES INC; guarantees that one sidewall of the tire(s) will be black.
- AFFORDABLE USED TIRES sells Used tires whitout Rim (wheels).
UPON PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE CUSTOMER(S) UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR AFFORDABLE USED TIRES, INC.’S RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, ANY SALE RESULTING FROM CUSTOMER(S) ORDER(S) IS AS-IS, FURTHERMORE, AFFORDABLE USED TIRES INC; DOES NOT GUARANTEE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC AND OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE
AFFORDABLE USED TIRES, INC., ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WORKMANSHIP AND ITS MATERIAL) LOSSES, COSTS, FEES OR EXPENSES, AS WELL AS LOSS OF PROFITS AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, BEYOND OUR RETURN POLICY STATED ABOVE.
By purchasing tire(s) from AFFORDABLE USED Tires, Inc. Customer(s) agrees that regardless of where they may be located or the tires may be shipped, State Of Texas law(s) shall apply to any and all transaction(s).